BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

someone make me fall in love again??

just say B for his name...
from the start when i see u.. i like u very much.. because i feel u have same habit and same taste with me.. then day pass the day.. i dunno what this feeling... i feel like u heal my broken heart that i feel its hard to forget...
but when u come.. i feel all the things in the past that ever make me cry for long time just gone away like air pass away me...
why?? do i?? did i?? but i dont see any feeling from u to me...
but if u never have feeling bout me, its fine..
i would like u to be my best friend.. then we can share our story, happiness, and sadness...
when i see u walking beside me i wanna hold ur hand.. but i cant!! because i'm not everyting for u...
when u sleep i wanna kiss u.. but i cant!! because u will wake up and ask me " whats wrong with u?"
when u sit beside me i wanna put my head to ur soulder.. but i cant!! because u'll feel that u r not comfort because it..

then i just watch u from far far away... then i just wanna see u Okay~~

0 comments: