BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

B for U ( is happy ever being ur part)

when i look at u..
i'm falling apart..
cause i know i cant get u..
when i try to hate u,
u come and treat me well
but i know thats is fake..
even u do that i'm happy..
but another side still Broken..
when i try to find another who is Better than u..
u start to make me falling in love with u again..
now u tell me about another girl who is Better than me 100%..
i want u get lost from my life..
but my heart still cant let u go...

one day i will forget u..
then i wish u always be happy..
thanks for everything u ever did to me..
even good or bad...
u teach me everything that is " how hard to love someone which is never fall in love with u"
u teach me what is "like" and "love"
u teach me " sacrifice to someone that we love is not a stupid thing"
there so much more u teach me..
thanks for u everything..

0 comments: